Tuesday 3 April 2012

Message/IITKanpur/ComputerScience/1stYear

 Hello Friends,
           I hope you are all doing well. After declaration of IIT-JEE 2012 result you may have many questions about counseling.  You may also have questions about choosing streams and college. So we are here to help you.  You must know, your counseling will be online. First of all collect your all required documents. When I was doing my
counseling my documents were not complete so I faced many problems. For choosing stream and college you need to give preferences. Give enough number of preferences. Last year some JEE qualified students didn't got any college because they have given less number of preferences. So you must be very careful and  don't be lazy about
giving preferences.  Regarding, choosing streams and college or any other questions you can contact me. You can mail me or even directly call me, I will be always there to help you.

Message By : Prashant Kumar
                      CSE, B.Tech
                       IIT KANPUR

No comments:

Post a Comment